Saturday 23 December 2006

A new beginning

So, welcome to my blog.

It is nearly the end of the old year and the start of the new. For me it is also the end of an old sporting interest and the start of a new one. Since I was a young child I have been around rugby. As a child I was a ball boy at my local rugby club, spending my Saturday afternoons chasing balls in the rain for other people. Then I progressed through the playing age groups at school and at the club, then onto university and finally at a new club as I moved away from home for work. Since I can remember I have been involved with rugby. However, circumstances change and spending the whole of Saturday travelling round the country playing and the whole of Sunday recovering is no longer an option. So I have decided to have a go at triathlons instead.

I am not quite sure how this is going to work out time wise but I shall see and if anyone decides to read this blog they will find out as well. Hopefully we will all enjoy finding out.

No comments: