Thursday 29 March 2007

Holiday

At last the day has arrived. Today I am off on holiday. This post is not at all triathlon related it is more of a gloat that soon I will be in jetting off on holiday. I am actually writing this at 05:30 while waiting for my father-in-law to come and take us all to the airport. Then before we know it, well actually in about 17 hours, we will land in Brunei with glowing sunshine and tropical temperatures. I think I deserve it but then I am biased.

I know that when I return I need to double my efforts to train as the start of the year has not been good for me. So far I have booked to do the London triathlon and I really don't fancy getting pulled out of the dock half drowned or being forced to give up in front of all those people. So see you in a few weeks.

No comments: