Friday 7 December 2007

Christmas Party

It has been a fairly good week with regards to training.

While I was down in Cornwall I did manage to get out for a run. My whole family are now convinced I am mad as it was raining and blowing a gale but it doesn't mater. What does mater is that I managed to fit in a nice 7.5K run before breakfast on Saturday morning - it all adds up.

The rest of the week I did not do as much training as I would have liked, but I did do as much as I expected. It was the work Christmas party on Monday, an odd day for a party I know but I didn't choose it. I managed to run into work on Tuesday morning which everyone in the office was quite impressed with. A number of my colleagues seemed to be having difficulties with any sort of movement all day after the party and none of them seemed to want to eat much. IT geeks and free bars are not a good combination.

Apart from that I have managed a few swims, some running, and some cycling. Pretty much on plan for the week. I really need to increase the amount of training I am doing but I know that is not going to happen until after Christmas. For now every little bit helps.

No comments: