Friday 29 August 2008

Busy Week

It has been a slow week in terms of triathlon but a very busy week at work. Unfortunately, one is getting in the way of the other and since it is work that pays the bills it has to take priority. This week has seen lots of early starts and late finishes as we try and iron out a few wrinkles in a new system. So I haven't been swimming at all and I haven't really been doing a lot else either.

I did mange to fit in my long run around Clapham Common on Wednesday night. According to the Garmin I managed to do the whole run without taking off once, which is an improvement. My speed is down on last week as well, no 100km/h bursts this week. It is strange that this week I followed exactly the same route as last week and had no problems at all with the GPS signal.

I am going to try and fit in a couple of long bike rides over the weekend. Hopefully, I feel more energetic tomorrow than I do today as right now I just want to go to sleep.

No comments: