Friday 26 September 2008

Ironman UK 2009 Pre-registration

Pre-registration for Ironman UK 2009 is open here.

My understanding is that if you pre-register you get 24hrs notice to register for the race before it is open to everyone else. It seems a bit of a palaver to me, especially when they haven't released when or where the race is going to be, but I have registered anyway.

The latest rumour I have heard is that the Ironman will be in Weymouth. That would suit me as it is still reasonably close. It is close enough that during the summer I regularly head down to Weymouth to practice my open water swimming in the sea.

I haven't really been training this week as I am having a bit of a rest before I start on my serious training for next year. Next week is when it all starts.

No comments: