Monday 15 October 2007

Settled In

I have pretty much settled into the new place in London now and I am desperately trying to get myself training. This evening I went to the local swimming pool and joined up as a member. I have been swimming on a few mornings already. The leisure centre is quite grotty to be honest but it is so convenient. Now I am paying for membership I will hopefully feel motivated enough to go regularly. I am already planning on going tomorrow morning.

Swimming is my weakest discipline so I need to work on it the most. My plan is to swim at least three mornings a week. Hopefully lots of drills and plenty of practice will see me flying up and down the pool next year.

Hopefully I will also be able to get myself organised enough to start posting more regularly.

No comments: