Saturday 24 May 2008

Another double day

Another double day yesterday. Unfortunately, it wasn't a double training day it was a double pub meal day. My village pub has a lunch time offer on and as I was working from home I though I would do the right think and support local businesses. I was very good and just had a diet coke to drink as I had to go back to work in the afternoon (the Butcombe was calling out to me though).

I was planning to go for a bike ride in the evening but Sarah realised he had managed to leave her debit card behind the bar in another local pub earlier n the week, so we had to go back there and collect it. Since we were out we thought we may as well get something to eat. Hence the double pub meal day. Happily Sarah was driving so I did have a couple of pints of Odcombe Spring.

Not good for training I know, but I do love pay day.

No comments: